SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008 PARAGRAPH 2 OF REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO, AND REVOCATION OF, DEVELOPMENTNotice ID: TA7543806
SECTION 153 OF THE PLANNING ACT 2008
PARAGRAPH 2 OF REGULATION 6 OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING (CHANGES TO, AND REVOCATION OF, DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDERS) REGULATIONS 2011/2055
NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO MAKE A NON-MATERIAL CHANGE TO THE FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENT CONSENT ORDER:
The Hinkley Point C (Nuclear Generating Station) Order 2013 (SI 2013:648)
1. The contact details of the applicant are: NNB Generation Company (HPC) Limited (C/o The Qube 90 Whitfield Street, London W1T 4EZ; email: carly. email@example.com).
2. NNB Generation Company (HPC) Limited (referred to in the application and this notice as EDF Energy) is seeking, by way of an application to the Secretary of State, a change to be made to the above mentioned Development Consent Order which is not material.
3. The application seeks to make non-material changes to elements of the Bridgwater accommodation campuses:
a. the removal of the Bridgwater C accommodation campus from the scope of the Project;
b. the provision of four additional accommodation buildings to provide an increase of 136 bedspaces within the Bridgwater A site, with an additional 66 car parking spaces and motorcycle and bicycle spaces;
c. alterations to the changing rooms adjacent to the sports pitches on the Bridgwater A site, to a portable cabin form; and
d. the provision of photovoltaic cells within the Bridgwater A site.
4. The application documents and plans showing the nature and location of the land concerned can be viewed on EDF Energy's website: www.edfenergy. com/energy/nuclearnew- build-projects/hinkley-point-c
5. They can also be inspected, free of charge, at the following locations until 10 March 2017:
a. EDF Energy Visitor Centre, Angel Place Shopping Centre, Bridgwater, TA6 3TQ. Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30am-4:00pm, Saturday: 10am-1pm
b. Sedgemoor District Council, Bridgwater House, Kings Square, Bridgwater, TA6 3AR. Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
c. West Somerset District Council, West Somerset House, Killick Way, Williton, Taunton, TA4 4QA. Opening hours: Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
6. A free digital copy of the application can be obtained from EDF Energy using the contact details provided above. Alternatively, a paper copy can be obtained from EDF Energy for £50.
7. Please send any representations about the application by email to:
HPCNuclear@pins.gsi.gov.uk or in writing to: Major Applications & Plans, The Planning Inspectorate, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6PN. Please quote HPC Project - Bridgwater Accommodation Campuses on any correspondence.
8. The deadline for receipt of representations is 10 March 2017.