"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Adults unicycle Adults unicycle. Silver, adjustable height foam seat, no scuffs or scratches.
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (16)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (39)
- Clothing (41)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (67)
- Gardening and Outdoors (18)
- Health, fashion and beauty (9)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (32)
- Outdoor pursuits (16)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (15)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - RONALD BAKER
BAKER Ronald (Ron). A service of remembrance and Thanksgiving will take place at St. Peter's
Birthdays - Faith LEY
LEY Faith. Happy 9th birthday on Saturday 25th October 2014, enjoy both of your parties! Lots of
Marriages - MICHAELA & SHANE HALL
HALL f KINGSTON Congratulations Michaela and Shane on your recent engagement. Love and best