"Doing moderate exercise several times a week is the best way to keep the mind sharp if you're over 50," BBC News reports. A review of existing data found both aerobic exercise and strength training appeared to improve cognitive functions…
- Four cups of coffee 'not bad for health' suggests review
- Children with regular bedtimes 'less likely to become obese'
- Reported link between diet drinks and dementia and stroke is weak
Buy & Sell
iPad mini 16GB (white) Apple iPad mini, wifi, 16GB AS IF BRAND NEW! EXCELLENT CONDITION! BARELY USED! Factory restored, comes in original box. Feel free to contact me on 07718788189 if you have any questions.
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Clothing (7)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (20)
- Gardening and Outdoors (17)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (9)
- Pets (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.