It's important to introduce a new pet into the household with lots of care and attention, not least in households where there are yourng children. The 'settling in' period is an important time for family and pet to get to one other, and it's vital not to overlook a few basic strategies to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
- New heart attack test shows promise for women
- Claims that 'men worsen labour pains' are unproven
Buy & Sell
Dining Chairs Nathan Teak Dining Chairs. Set of four ladder back. Solid teak wood well cared for all original beautiful condition.
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (20)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (14)
- Clothing (11)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (44)
- Gardening and Outdoors (14)
- Household and DIY (53)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Office equipment (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (16)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - John (Barney) BARNES
BARNES John (Barney) ex-Royal Navy. Passed away suddenly but peacefully on 19th January 2015,
Births - Marnie Joan Hazel CRAWFORD
CRAWFORD Marnie Joan Hazel. Congratulations James and Deborah (née Curtis) on the safe arrival
Birthdays - Max Mehrlich
MEHRLICH Max, Happy 66th birthday. Thank you for all your help over the years. Love from Cole x
Marriages - Alicia and Simon Graham/Simpson
GRAHAM f SIMPSON Congraulations Alicia and Simon on your engagement on Christmas Day, best