The number of babies and children suffering from skin allergies and sensitivity has increased in recent years and although we don't have any solid conclusions as to why this has happened, it's most likely to do with rising levels of chemicals in our homes, clothes and products. Un-surprisingly, the key culprits are the everyday items we use such as bubble bath, sun lotions, soaps and washing powder. Skin allergies can also be sparked off by allergic reactions to house dust mites, pollen or chlorine.
- Cosmetics blamed for raised child asthma risk
- HPV urine test could screen for cervical cancer
- Sugar intake guideline 'needs lowering'
- Brain scans offer fresh insights into ADHD
- Jeans for Genes
- Special connections
Buy & Sell
Trousers and Skirt All items size 8 and would like £3.00 per item Gap, Next
- Antiques and collectables (10)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (20)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (29)
- Clothing (21)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (14)
- Furniture and furnishings (73)
- Gardening and Outdoors (21)
- Household and DIY (40)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Musical instruments (8)
- Outdoor pursuits (27)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - MARGARET LILIAN TWIGGS
TWIGGS Margaret Lilian, passed away peacefully on 9th September 2014, aged 100 years. Funeral
Births - MARK AND NICOLA ANSTICE
Anstice Mark and Nicola are delighted to announce the birth of our son, Samuel James, born 7th
Birthdays - BRADLEY LOCK
Lock Bradley. Happy 16th birthday Bradders and congratulations on becoming a young man. Have a
Marriages - LUCY and JAMIE FILLINGHAM & VICKERY
VICKERY f FILLINGHAM Lucy and Jamie. Congratulations on your Engagement on Saturday the 6th