"Miscarriages for women on IVF 'double when the clocks go forward because the loss of an hour in bed puts more stress on a mother-to-be's body'," reports the Mail on Sunday about a study of more than 1,500 cycles of IVF treatment in the US…
- Fasting diet may help regenerate a diabetic pancreas
- Link between herpes in pregnancy and autism is unconfirmed
- Five-a-day of fruit and veg is good, but '10 is better'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (10)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (17)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (28)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.