This one bedroom apartment is located in the highly sought after town centre location and benefits from no onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
This one bedroom apartment is located in the highly sought after town centre location and benefits from no onward chain. Accommodation is located on the fifth floor via stairs or lift and comprises of private entrance hall, lounge / kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Door
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs or lift rising to fifth floor where an additional communal entrance hall leads to the...
Personal Entrance Door
Personal Entrance Hall
Door entry system. Storage cupboard housing the hot water tank. Doors providing access to the...
Lounge / Kitchen 13' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.73m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Television and telephone points. The kitchen area benefits from a range of wall and base level units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and electric hob, integrated washing machine, upright fridge freezer and splashback tiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.26m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Radiator. Telephone point.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC and radiator.
There is an allocated parking space accessed via secure gates.
Please note this property is being sold on a 35% share of the full market value in association with Sanctuary Housing. Please ask agent for further information.
From the Connells office walk through the Crescent car park where the property will be found directly in front of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.