An exceptionally well appointed purpose built one double bedroom GROUND FLOOR apartment with CONVENIENT access to the town centre. Benefits include full double glazing and electric UNDERFLOOR HEATING to the living areas.
An exceptionally well appointed purpose built one double bedroom ground floor apartment with convenient access to the town centre. Benefits include full double glazing and electric underfloor heating to the living areas. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, double bedroom, lounge / diner, kitchen, bathroom, communal gardens and off road communal parking bays.
Doorways through to the bedroom, bathroom and the...
Lounge / Diner 15' max x 9' 10" plus cupboard ( 4.57m max x 3.00m plus cupboard )
Large double glazed sliding doors opening to outside. Recessed cupboard. An open plan space through to the...
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side. A modern style kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces. Integrated appliances include electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, fridge / freezer and automatic washing machine. Part tiling.
Double Bedroom 13' plus wardrobes x 10' max ( 3.96m plus wardrobes x 3.05m max )
Double glazed window to front. 'His' and 'Her' double built in recessed wardrobes.
A modern style bathroom suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer tap, folding shower panel and a wall mounted electric shower over. Extractor fan. Full tiling. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Airing cupboard.
To the rear of the property there is a generously sized secluded lawned communal area surrounded by mature trees and hedging. The property comes with an allocated brick built storage shed.
To the front of the property there are communal parking bays.
From Taunton proceed along East Reach until the major set of traffic lights is reached. Here turn right and then immediately left onto Hamilton Road. After approximately 200 yards turn left into Roman Road and then right into Hamilton Court.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.