This TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terraced property is located in a cul-de-sac providing EASY ACCESS to the town centre and M5 and is perfect for FIRST TIME BUYERS or buy to let INVESTORS.
This two double bedroom mid terraced property is located in a cul-de-sac providing easy access to the town centre and M5 and is perfect for first time buyers or buy to let investors. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and off road parking.
Leading to the...
Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Laminate flooring. Door to...
Kitchen 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Double glazed front aspect window. The kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base mounted units with one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, splashback tiling, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over and space and plumbing for washer / dryer.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.83m x 3.84m )
Television point. Electric heater. Laminate flooring. Spiral staircase to first floor. Solid wood sliding doors leading through to the...
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
A uPVC construction with double glazed side and rear windows and double doors leading out into the garden. Tiled floor with electric underfloor heating.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 8' 3" excluding wardrobes ( 3.28m x 2.51m excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Three double built in wardrobes with cupboards over. Electric heater.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.26m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Electric heater. Airing cupboard.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity style sink unit and low level WC. Radiator. Extractor fan. Full tiling.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a wooden picket fence surrounding and a path to the front door.
A private fence surround courtyard style garden laid to patio and gravel.
From Taunton proceed in an easterly direction along East Reach. At the traffic lights bear right into Wordsworth Drive which leads into Lisieux Way. Proceed through the traffic lights until a roundabout is reached. Here turn left and proceed onto Blackbrook Way. Proceed to the next roundabout and take the second exit into Allington Close where the property will be located by a Connells for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.