Enjoying a TUCKED AWAY POSITION with open aspect this impressive modern style two double bedroom semi detached STARTER HOME / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY comes highly recommended by the estate agents.
Enjoying a tucked away position with open aspect this impressive modern style two double bedroom semi detached starter home / investment opportunity comes highly recommended by the estate agents. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, lounge / diner, bathroom, front and rear gardens and two parking spaces.
Radiator. Doorways through to the lounge / diner, kitchen and the...
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Splashback tiling. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge / Diner 14' 3" plus recess x 12' 6" max ( 4.34m plus recess x 3.81m max )
Stairs rise to the first floor. Double glazed window and double doors to rear opening onto the patio. Radiators.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.75m )
A modern style kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over and sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recesses include plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to front. Part tiling.
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 5" max x 9' 1" ( 3.78m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows with attractive open front aspect. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" plus recess and wardrobes x 8' 10" ( 2.79m plus recess and wardrobes x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Double built in recessed wardrobe. Airing cupboard.
A modern style suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with integral shower over. Obscure double glazed window to side. Part tiling. Radiator. Inset lights. Extractor fan.
An enclosed low maintenance level garden laid initially to patio and further laid to stone chippings with a raised decked area, wooden storage shed and side pedestrian access.
A useful level lawned area to the front of the property.
Driveway to the front of the property for two cars.
Proceed out of Taunton on the A358 Minehead road passing Norton Manor Camp. Turn left at the roundabout into Cotford St. Luke. Once in the village turn right at the first roundabout and proceed down the hill passing the shop on the left. Continue over the following roundabout into Burge Crescent. Take the next left into Burge Meadow and the property will be found shortly after in a tucked away position on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.