Part Exchanges and various other exciting incentives available on this home. Please ask one of our experienced sales consultants for further assistance. Book now to arrange a viewing today!
Located in the village of Norton Fitzwarren, Connells are delighted to introduce a range of brand new three bedroom mid and end-terrace family homes. The properties benefit from downstairs cloakroom, master ensuite, garden and parking. Please call for viewing arrangements.
Stairs rise to the first floor. Radiator. Doorways provide access into the lounge / diner, kitchen and...
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiles. Obscure double glazed window to front. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
A modern style kitchen equipped with a range of wall and base mounted units with 'soft close' doors and drawers as well as roll top work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Double glazed window to front. Built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Recess and plumbing provided for washing machine as well as space for a stand up fridge freezer. Radiator. The boiler is housed in one of the wall mounted units. A square archway provides access through to the...
Lounge / Diner 17' 8" x 15' 2" ( 5.38m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to rear as well as double glazed patio doors opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Measurements exclude a useful built in understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Attic hatch. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" plus doorway recess x 8' 3" ( 3.53m plus doorway recess x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Doorway through to the...
Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator. Part tiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.20m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
A modern suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap. Part tiling. Obscure double glazed window to front. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
A partially walled enclosed garden initially laid to patio and further laid to lawn benefiting from side pedestrian access leading to the...
Two allocated parking spaces adjacent to the property.
From Taunton proceed in a westerly direction along Wellington Road taking the third exit at the Silk Mills roundabout onto the Silk Mills road. Continue over the fly over, taking the first exit at the next roundabout and the first exit at the adjoining roundabout following the signs into the village of Norton Fitzwarren. Proceed past the parade of shops and turn left just before the Village Hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.