Cardboard fire in Corporation Street

Somerset County Gazette: Cardboard fire in Corporation Street Cardboard fire in Corporation Street

TWO fire engines from Taunton were called out last night (December 6) to reports of a fire at the back of a building in Corporation Street.

The alarm was raised just after 11.45pm and firefighters also took the aerial ladder platform with them to the incident.

On arrival they found a small fire involving cardboard which had been alight and scorched fire exit doors, while the basement of the property was smoke-logged.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:54pm Fri 7 Dec 12

Mark1970 says...

Firemen and women do a fantastic job, but in this day and age surely something needs to be done where two appliances are not called out for one simple fire.

If they had left it 15 minutes later, the rain last night would have put it out for them.
Firemen and women do a fantastic job, but in this day and age surely something needs to be done where two appliances are not called out for one simple fire. If they had left it 15 minutes later, the rain last night would have put it out for them. Mark1970

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree