Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Spreading chimney fire at Langord Budville tackled by crews
5:49pm Saturday 26th January 2013 in News
A FIRE which had spread from a chimney to a wooden beam in a house near Langford Budville has been put out.
Two fire engines from Wellington went to the incident at 3pm today (January 26) and crews cut the beam and removed it from the chimney breast, which they then had to shore up to make sure it was safe.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.