Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Firefighters tackle early hours blaze
8:48am Friday 8th February 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS put out a blaze in a ground floor flat in the early hours of this morning, Friday, February 8.
Smoke was billowing from the home in Creechbarrow Road, Taunton, when crews arrived at 1.22am.
After checking everyone was out of the building, the firefighters managed to extinguish the fire, which was caused by an unattended chip pan.