Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Two adults treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire
1:33pm Sunday 18th August 2013 in News
TWO adults are being treated for smoke inhalation in hospital following a kitchen fire in Wrantage, North Curry.
Three fire engines from Taunton, armed with a water carrier from Bridgwater, were dispatched to the property, located around 15 minutes' drive from the county town, after receiving the call at 11.45am.
The fire, which began in the oven, has caused smoke damage to the kitchen.
Firefighters set to work ventilating the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.
Comments are closed on this article.