Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
One casualty after chalet fire at Butlins Minehead
8:10am Wednesday 11th September 2013 in News
Fire crews were called out at around 8.40pm to the Pacific Wharf part of the holiday park off Warren Road near the sea front.
Tow fire engines attended initially with further crews from Porlock requested and teams used four breathing apparatus and two hose reels to put out the flames.
The cause of the fire was accidental and believed to have started in the electrical cupboard.
Comments are closed on this article.