Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Garage damaged in fire on Hamilton Road, Taunton
9:59am Monday 9th December 2013 in News
A LEAN-TO garage was damaged by a fire in Hamilton Road, Taunton, this morning.
Two crews from the nearby Taunton station were sent to the incident where a fire that was thought to have started in a wheely bin spread to a lean-to garage and damaged the roof.
A fire service spokesman said: "The fire was successfully extinguished and crews confirmed that 10% of the garage was damaged by fire and smoke.
"The cause was ascertained as being accidental."
Comments are closed on this article.