Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Fire crews tackle hearth fire in Minehead
Fire crews were called to a fire involving candles and photo frames at a home in Minehead this evening (December 30).
Two fire crews from Minehead found a small fire in the hearth of the property in Selbourne Place involving the items.
Crews got to work to extinguish the fire using a bucket, one Fire Blanket and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
Comments are closed on this article.