Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
10 things Google tells us about Somerset
Have you ever played around with Google? Here's ten interesting things the autocomplete had to say about Somerset.
2. I know we've had the floods, but we're not falling down are we?
3. There seems to be some confusion over what Somerset actually is.
4. Looks like our very own Wurzels are popular.
5. Somerset's county town Taunton a.k.a Toytown
6. The latest flooding has made people think our beloved county is below sea-level.
7. There seems to be some confusion which side of the Somerset-Devon border Taunton sits.
8. Seems that some people aren't a fan of the golden nectar that is Somerset cider.
9. Mixed opinions over Minehead.
10. The Duke of Wellington, who had an estate in Wellington, is better than Napoleon.
Have you spotted any of your own? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @CountyGazette
Comments are closed on this article.