Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Fire crews called to carbon monoxide alarm
Two fire crews from Taunton were sent to a home in Roman Road at 6.30pm where there was a report of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding.
The occupier was advised to stay outside of the property until the arrival of the fire crews.
On arrival crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, one safety jet and a gas detector. The gas supply was isolated and a gas engineer requested.