Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Smoke inhalation victim taken to hospital after Minehead fire
Updated 8:19pm Friday 21st March 2014 in News
A MAN was taken to hospital following a fire this evening (Friday).
Fire crews were called to the incident in The Close, Alcombe, Minehead, shortly after 6pm when smoke alarms went off.
Firefighters led a man from the building suffering from smoke inhalation.
He was later taken to hospital by ambulance.
The fire started in a mattress and bedding and the cause was accidental.
Comments are closed on this article.