Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Kitchen fire in Taunton
7:45pm Tuesday 15th April 2014 in News
TWO adults and a child were led to safety from a balcony following a kitchen fire at Suffolk Court, Wiltshire Close in Taunton this evening (April 15).
Two fire crews from Taunton attended the incident after receiving a call at 5.25pm.
Upon arrival they found the fire out and ventilated the property.
One adult with slight burns to the hand was treated by paramedics at the scene.
Comments are closed on this article.