Chimney fire in Henlade

Somerset County Gazette: Chimney fire in Henlade Chimney fire in Henlade

FIRE crews from Taunton were called to a chimney fire in Henlade last night (May 10).

One appliance was mobilised to the incident after receiving the call at 7.22pm. 

The wood burner was removed from the fireplace and the aerial ladder platform to gain access to roof and chimney.

Steady progress was made throughout the evening using small tools, a ladder, safety at height equipment and one hose reel jet. 

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree