Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
6 facts about Lasting Power of Attorney and Deputyship
6:00am Sunday 15th June 2014 in News
Here are five factoids all about Lasting Power of Attorney and Deputyship
- Cost of registering a Lasting Power of Attorney: £110
- Solicitor’s costs for drawing up a Power of Attorney: £450 n Cost of a Deputyship Application: £400
- Solicitor’s costs for drawing up a Deputyship Order: £1,020+
- 75% of Lasting Powers of Attorney submitted for registration are prepared with the assistance of a solicitor.
- The Office of the Public Guardian provides an on-line service through which you can draft a Lasting Power of Attorney yourself.
- You can cancel a Lasting Power of Attorney.
Comments are closed on this article.