Man treated after inhaling smoke from chip pan fire near Minehead

Somerset County Gazette: Man treated after inhaling smoke from chip pan fire near Minehead Man treated after inhaling smoke from chip pan fire near Minehead

TWO fire crews from Minehead dealt with a chip pan fire at a property in Plover Close, Alcombe, around 7pm tonight.

Fire crews put out the fire and administered oxygen to a man suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation until paramedics arrived.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree