Fuse box fire in Churchstanton

The electrical fire caused severe damage to the farm's solar panel fuse box

The electrical fire caused severe damage to the farm's solar panel fuse box

First published in News
Last updated
by

A FUSE box has been severely damaged in a fire in Churchstanton.

Fire crews from Taunton and Wellington responded to the call at 4.46pm, on Sunday, at a farm near Trickey Warren.

The fuse box, which controlled a bank of solar panels, suffered 100% damage from the blaze.

Crews extinguished the fire and left the duty of care with security at the site.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree