Warning over "silent killer" carbon monoxide

Warning over

Warning over "silent killer" carbon monoxide

First published in News

PEOPLE are being warned to beware of carbon monoxide – the ‘silent killer’ – after research revealed that only one in three people know it is unsafe to use a barbecue in a confined space.

Keep barbecues away from tents and remain vigilant against symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, such as dizziness, nausea, breathlessness or loss of consciousness.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree