Kitchen fire

Kitchen fire

Kitchen fire

First published in News

A FLAT was evacuated while two Taunton fire crews dealt with a kitchen fire in Cheddon Road.

Firefighters were sent to the flat shortly before 4pm on Sunday and put out a small fire involving a frying pan.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree