Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Investigation after Orchard House shed fire
4:00pm Thursday 27th September 2012 in News
A SHED caught fire at Orchard House in Creech Heathfield this afternoon (September 27).
Fire crews were called to the residential home at around 1.20pm.
A fire service spokesman said: "Upon arrival, crews discovered a concrete shed with asbestos roof well alight, the shed contained four motorcycles.
"A fire investigation will be carried out."