Temporary Closure of St Georges Road, DorchesterNotice ID: MF0277455
Dorset County Council
Temporary Closure of St Georges Road, Dorchester
DORSET COUNTY COUNCIL has made an Order under Section 14  of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984, as amended. All vehicles will be prohibited from proceeding along ST GEORGES ROAD, DORCHESTER from its junction with Eddison Avenue, for a distance of approximately 100 metres. The order is needed in order to comply with Health and Safety Regulations, which require the provision of safe working areas and to minimise the likelihood of danger to Highway Users. It will come into operation on 29th May 2018 and will remain in force for 18 months. However it is anticipated that the works will be completed by 6th July 2018. This order will enable Mildren Construction, safe access to carry out works associated with the link road from Lubbecke Way to St Georges Road along with the Stopping Up works on St Georges Road. An alternative vehicular route will be signed using; St Georges Road -B3143 Kings Road - Lubbecke Way - continuation onto new link road which joins back up with St Georges Road just before St Georges Close
If you would like further information about the work being undertaken, please call Mildren Construction on 01202 487480. For further information concerning this order please call Dorset Highways Traffic Team on 01305 221020. Dated: 24 May 2018.
MIKE HARRIES, Director for Environment and the Economy, County Hall, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1XJ.
Complex Communication Needs Resourced Provision and Social, Emotional & Mental Health Resources Provision
By Virtue of Schedule 3 of the School Organisation (Prescribed Alterations to Maintained Schools) (England) Regulations 2013, Dorset County Council is required to consult on changes to provision at Maintained Schools including the establishment/ removal/alteration of Special Education Needs provision and any proposal to change the age range.
Following extensive consultation with schools and learning centres notice is hereby given for the following changes:
1. Parley First School - The Local Authority will provide 10 places at a Complex Communication Needs resources provision within Parley First School from the 1 September 2018.
2. West Moors Middle School - The Local Authority will provide 10 places at a Complex Communication Needs resourced provision within West Moors Middle School from the 1 September 2018.
3. Dorchester Learning Centre - The Local Authority will provide 24 places at a Social, Emotional & Mental Health provision at the Dorchester Learning Centre at Monkton Park from the 1 September 2018. In addition, the Dorchester Learning Centre will extend its age range of provision from 11-16 to a new age range of 4 -16.
4. The Forum Centre - The Local Authority will provide 8 places at a Social, Emotional, Mental and Health Unit at The Forum Centre in Blandford from the 1 September 2018. In addition, The Forum Centre will extend its age range of provision from 11-16 to a new age range of 4-16.
5. The Compass Learning Centre - The Local Authority will provide 24 places at a Social, Emotional, Mental, Health Unit at The Compass Learning Centre in Weymouth from the 1 September 2018.
The reason for these changes is to provide appropriate provision to support children
A copy of the proposals are available at https://www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/schools or can be requested through the email - firstname.lastname@example.org Any person may submit their comments, both positive and negative, to Gary Binstead, School Organisation, Dorset County Council, County Hall, Dorchester DTIIXJ or through email email@example.com within 4 weeks of the publication
of this notice. Date: 24 May20I8.
Signed: NickJarman, Director of Children's Services, Dorset County Council. Privacy Notice: Personal details of respondents to the consultation will only be used to confirm their submission, respond to any queries they raise and to inform respondents of the outcome of the consultation where appropriate. The substance of respondent's communication will be made public, though the names and contact details will be withheld. Dorset County Council will retain the names and contact details for a maximum period of 12 months afterthe close of the consultation.