A THREE-year-old girl who got her head stuck in a loo seat has been praised for her bravery.

A crew from Taunton Fire Station was called out to help released Izabell on Saturday.

The youngster's parents had tried unsuccessful to remove the seat, so summoned a team of firefighters.

A Taunton Fire Station spokesperson said: "Izabell sat quietly and bravely watching Peppa Pig while Taunton's firefighters safely removed the seat."

Somerset County Gazette:

He added that her parents had given their consent for the fire service to share details of the incident.

Somerset County Gazette: