FIREFIGHTERS were called to Chelston Business Park to reports of a light bulb fire. 

Engines from Wellington and Taunton attended FlipOut Somerset at around 8.45am this morning (February 3).

Sessions at 9am and 10am were called at the trampoline park while the incident was dealt with. 

On arrival at the scene fire crews confirmed a light on fire within the roof space. 

A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue, said: "Power was isolated and crews investigated with a thermal image camera to check for hotspots. 

"The incident involved a fire within a halogen light fitting which was allowed to self-extinguish. 

"Crews monitored the light with a thermal image camera until it was at normal temperature. 

"An electrician also attended. 

"Fire safety advice was also given to members of staff."

A spokesman for FlipOut Somerset posted on its Facebook page: 

"Flip Out Somerset is open from 11am today. 

"Due to a small electrical fault our 9am and 10am sessions were unable to proceed.

"This issue is now resolved and our doors are open for our 11:00