Three people treated for smoke inhalation in Taunton fire

Three people treated for smoke inhalation in Taunton fire

Three people treated for smoke inhalation in Taunton fire

First published in News

THREE people were treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a home in the Buckland Road area of Taunton during the night.

Two fire engines from Taunton were sent out at 1.30am (December 5) after a call from the occupier stating there was smoke in her property.

The occupiers were advised to evacuate the home immediately and on arrival the firefighters discovered a fire in a first floor bedroom.

They quickly put out the fire and said its cause was believed to be accidental and involved an electric blanket.

The cause is believed to be accidental and involved an electric blanket.

A Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: "Smoke detectors were fitted and alerted the occupants to the fire."

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree