Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Win a £10 Marks and Spencer voucher in our Easter egg hunt
9:49am Friday 29th March 2013 in News
YOU can win Marks and Spencer shopping vouchers in our online Easter egg hunt this weekend.
We’ve teamed up with the Taunton branch in East Street to give away five £10 vouchers for the e-egg hunt.
Hidden somewhere in somersetcountygazette.co.uk, from today (March 29) through to Tuesday (April 2) is a Marks and Spencer Easter egg that looks like this:
The egg you are looking for has a code word in blue printed below it.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Find the egg! Take a look around, make yourself at home – here are some egg-samples of what’s here:
- Rolling news 24-7
- A What's On section that frankly deserves a standing ovulation
- Shelling out? Click on our advertising links or go to the Eggs-change and Mart buy and sell section
- Find a new nest (and sell your old one) in Homes
- Get poached by a new employer - click on Jobs
- Egg-samine local businesses in Click to Find
- Egg-saust gone? Buy or sell a vehicle in Cars and check out live Travel News
- It’s boiling! Latest weather here
- Egg-ceptional local Sport coverage
- Make someone egg-static – book a Celebration Announcement
- Buy reprints of our cracking photos
- Off to the chicks? Watch trailers and view film times in Cinema
- Eggy breaky heart? Click on Dating
- Egg-sotic locations in Holidays
- It’ll be all white on the night -watch Video reports
2. Sorry. Truly am.
3. Once you’ve found the egg, enter the draw - here's how:
a. By Phone: Simply call 0901-1510272 and leave your answer and details when prompted.
b. By Text: Send your text to 80360 starting with TEN leave a space, followed by the codeword displayed under the hidden egg, then your name and contact details.
c. Calls cost no more than 51p Per Call from a BT Landline. Calls from mobiles and some other networks may cost more. Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Telephone and text voting lines are open now and close on April 2, 2013 11.59pm. For full terms visit http://www.newsquest.co.uk/terms. Service Provided by Newsquest Media Group. Normal Newsquest competition rules apply
d. Free entry: Send a postcard to Easter Egg Hunt, Newsquest Somerset, St James Street, Taunton, TA1 1JR by 10 am on April 5. Write the codeword, your name, address and daytime phone number on the card.
4. Just to be clear, the egg you are looking for is NOT the one on this page and is NOT the one homepage of somersetcoungtygazette.co.uk
5. That’s all yolks, happy hunting.