Apartment fire at Butlins in Minehead

Somerset County Gazette: Butlins in Minehead. Photo: Steve Guscott. Butlins in Minehead. Photo: Steve Guscott.

A GRILL pan sparked a fire in an apartment at the Butlins resort in Minehead.

Firefighters were called to the complex shortly before 8.40pm tonight (February 22).

A spokesman said: "On arrival, crews confirmed a small fire had occured in a grill pan but was out on arrival of the fire service. Crews ventilated the property. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental."


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree