Chimney fire in Minehead

Chimney fire in Minehead

Chimney fire in Minehead

First published in News by

Fire crews were called to a chimney fire in Minehead last night (March 15).

The fire team from Porlock was sent to a report of a chimney fire in a home in Stoney Street, Luccombe at around 10pm.

On arrival the fire crew confirmed a fire within the chimney flue. Chimney gear, a thermal image camera and one hose reel were used to deal with the incident.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree