Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting COUNTY GAZETTE to 80360 or email us
Chimney fire in West Monkton
8:16am Monday 28th April 2014 in News
A CHIMNEY fire in West Monkton, Taunton involving a woodburner was put out by the fire service last night, April 27.
At 7.30pm one appliance from Taunton attended the scene on Dosters Lane where the chimney was well alight and the owner had removed the woodburner.
The fire was extinguished using chimney gear and a thermal imaging camera.
Comments are closed on this article.