Woman treated for smoke inhalation in flat fire in Taunton

Somerset County Gazette: Woman treated for smoke inhalation in flat fire in Taunton Woman treated for smoke inhalation in flat fire in Taunton

A WOMAN suffered "slight smoke inhalation" in a small fire in an extra care housing scheme this morning (Tuesday, May 27).

The incident at Kilkenny Court, Taunton, shortly after 7am is believed to have been caused by a toaster.

Three fire appliances from Taunton and an ambulance crew attended the fire in a flat in the premises.

The woman was treated on the scene by paramedics.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree