Kitchen catches fire in Taunton

Kitchen catches fire in Taunton

Kitchen catches fire in Taunton

First published in News

THREE fire engines from Taunton were called to the scene of a kitchen fire in the Shutewater Orchard area of Bishops Hull earlier this evening (August 18).

Having received the emergency call at 8.06pm, fire crews arrived to find smoke issuing from the building.

All persons were accounted for, and the kitchen was described by Devon & Somerset Fire and Rescue Service as "well alight".

Crews extinguished the fire using 4 breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets, a covering jet, one safety jet, and a thermal imaging camera, as well as small tools and ladders.

The fire service concluded that the cause of the fire was accidental.

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree