Kitchen fire in Moorland Road, Taunton

Kitchen fire in Moorland Road, Taunton

Kitchen fire in Moorland Road, Taunton

First published in Taunton by

PANS left unattended on a hob caught fire at a kitchen in Moorland Road, Taunton this afternoon (November 22).

Two fire crews from Taunton attended the address around 2.30pm. They removed the pans and ventilated the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree